It is with great sadness that we write to tell you that we have had to remove “America’s #1 Winery” from our website.
We have been told that it is an unsubstantiated claim- To which we responded- “But have you tasted this sh*%?”
Even so, we have won zero wine trophies, have not been bestowed as #1 by anyone besides our friends, family, customers, and ourselves.
So even though we reach the end of innocence, when tongue in cheek monikers must be removed for the sake of simply being able to continue what we do. Deep down inside, we fight the power and hope that in hushed tones, in the shadows of the night, we will always be referred as “America’s #1 Winery”
- netscope likes this
- fatlessguide reblogged this from dirtyandrowdy
- follow-the-best-food-blog likes this
- chocolatechilipepper likes this
- anathemathebibliophile likes this
- sushisweater likes this
- orders-corkbuzz likes this
- treisiu likes this
- littlemissrandom23 likes this
- nemododol likes this
- bg answered:take a page out of Edmunds St. Johns “Bebame” wine and say it in spanish! Número uno de América bodega!
- This was featured in #Food
- champagneproblems likes this
- mrwcase likes this
- seanrrwilkins answered:Why do they hate fun?!
- Elaine Brown answered:Forever forth I will walk around whispering in a very loud voice, “Dirty & Rowdy? I F’ING LOVE THOSE GUYS. THEY ARE AMERICA’S #1 WINERY.”
- dirtyandrowdy posted this